Here we go again with another mind blowing free browsing for our visitors, this time it is with MTN and it works with either 3g or 4g, just make sure the network is perfectly ok and you are not have any data on your sim then you are good to go.
This cheats might need you to briefly use data to refresh the app settings so as to bring the exact tweak you need for you, so I will recommend you have at least 1mb on the sim for start and after the app has loaded the tweaks you need for the cheat to work then you are good to go with 0mb.
How To Activate The MTN Unlimited Free Browsing
- Go to playstore and download the Stark VPN
- Then tap where you see None or Direct to select the tweak that will work for the network.
- Then click on update at the bottom of the shown menu, here is where you will need the 1mb because the tweak wont show if you do not have at least 1mb that can be used to refresh the tweaks.
- Then select the Tweak with the title “AIRTEL Unlimited 2022 or 2023”
- If that doesn’t work, select other ones like “AIRTEL 100mb Daily”
- Then click connect, once it connects, you are good to go.
Apart From Free browsing, below are other things you need to know about Stark VPN
Legality: Attempting to use a VPN for free browsing can be against the terms of service of your internet provider and may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Engaging in such activities could have legal consequences.
Security: Using a free VPN for browsing can pose significant security risks. Free VPN services may not offer strong encryption or data protection, potentially leaving your online activities exposed.
Anonymity: While VPNs are designed to enhance online privacy and anonymity, using a VPN for free browsing may not guarantee true anonymity. Internet service providers and governments may still be able to track your activities.
Data Usage: Free browsing typically involves attempting to bypass data charges. However, be cautious, as these practices may lead to unexpected data charges or account suspensions.
Reliability: Free browsing methods may not always work reliably and could be subject to changes in network policies or technology updates from your provider.
Alternative Solutions: If you’re looking to save on data costs, consider more legitimate ways, such as optimizing your data usage, using Wi-Fi when available, or exploring data-saving features on your device or apps.